This tote is the perfect size for everyday use! The bag lining has a divided pocket inside. The tote has a magnetic snap closure and reinforced bottom.
The tote handles are top quality genuine leather and will be provided to students. They are fastened to the bag with 4 rivets on each handle for added strength. They are sized to fit over your shoulder or in your hand without touching the ground.
The finished bag measures approximately 19 inches wide by 12 inches high. The bottom is boxed and measures 4 inches wide.
Written directions, magnetic snaps, bag bottom and leather handles and rivets are all provided in the class price.
Students are responsible for bringing or purchasing the following materials: (All materials are available in the shop)
1/2 yard of exterior fabric - canvas or home decor weight recommended
1/2 yard of lining fabric - quilt weight cotton
1/2 yard of fusible fleece
1 yard of shape flex - SF101 Interfacing
thread to match the lining and the exterior fabric.
Prerequisites: Basic Sewing Knowledge or Adult IntoCLASS POLICIES
CLASS STUDENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- This class if for students 16+ (If you are under 16 and would like to take this class, please contact us)
- All students receive 15% of your materials purchases on class day. Feel free to come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials.
CROSSCUT SEWING CANCELLATION POLICY
- If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. We will issue a full refund as long as we have 7 days notice before the first day of scheduled class.
- If you need to cancel with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours notice, we will issue a credit toward the purchase of another class.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice as not eligible for a refund or a credit. If you miss a class, there are no available make-up classes.
- Most classes must have minimum of 3 students to meet. In the case that we don't have enough students, we will cancel or reschedule the class. In the case of cancellation or if you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- If a class is canceled due to weather, we will try to reschedule. If you are unable to make the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
- Crosscut class cancellations are determined 48 hours prior to the first day of class. We will contact you by phone or email to let you know.